Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Escape to Eden by Rachel McClellan


Escape to Eden

(Image from Amazon)


"Sage can't remember who she is or why she's in a hospital. But when she sees the words written on her hands, she knows she must escape-no matter what. Who is Sage? the answer may kill her."
 (From the back cover)


What I like about the book, is the fact that she lives in a world, where everything is not as it seems. Also the action and a hint of romance. The institute chasing after her + everything else, is just the story for me.
I really did enjoy the slight sense of humor behind some of the characters.
The way Rachel McClellan wrote this story, with all the DNA back round is, for me, considered a classic.
I personally recommend this book for readers who like adventure, romance, humor, and an awesome plot...

THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!!!!!

  I can't wait for more of Rachel McClellan's books to come out.
Here is a link to her website and blog.

Website:   

Blog:
http://mcclellanbooks.com/2016/06/fans-of-richellemead-will-love-this-hot-new-release/


I hope that you will one day get a chance to read this book.

-Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment